Thursday, July 16, 2009

A CHILLER COMBO: CHOCO-APPLE BANANA SHAKE


Typical Houston summers are in full swing these days, getting hotter and humid day by day. This shake was born one such day, when I was feeling too hot to eat anything. I wanted to have sumthin that could chill me up and give me energy at the same time. My husband loves fruits, so, we always keep our fruit basket well stocked. One look at my choices and ideas started pouring in....
Banana, apple ...!!.hmmm..!!. perfect guys, for an excellent nourishing shake. I started playing with them and instantly came out with this chiller, chocolate ice cream added that Xtra yummm to it...
I dragged myself to take these pics...:):):) Such an indulgence for a chocolate lover like me...lol
INGREDIENTS


1 BANANA
1 APPLE
2 SCOOPS CHOCOLATE ICECREAM

1 TSP VANILLA ESSENCE

1 1/4 CUP MILK

1/4 TSP COCO POWDER





STEPS OF PREPARATION


1.Peel and cut banana in small chunks, likewise wash and cut apple in small pieces.



2.Blend together banana, apple, vanilla essence and milk.



3.Pour in a glass, add chocolate icecream and sprinkle coco powder over top and serve immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A very warm welcome, Thanks for coming by and sharing your thoughts here. Do visit again...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin