The rules are:
Respond and rework – answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, and add one more question of your own. Then tag eight or ten other people.
Lets do the first part: Respond
1.what is your current obsession?
Everything and anything related to food: blogging, blog hopping, borrowing cookbooks from library.
2. What are you wearing today?
3. What’s for dinner?
Paneer bhurji+ toor dal with rice and roti
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
I was looking for Parasol picks for a very long time..finally I bought it from world market day before yesterday..:)
5. What are you listening to right now?
Lab pe aati hai dua, a beautiful poem for children by Dr. Allama Iqbal with my cute little baby.
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
She is a really wonderful and creative blogger and everytime comes out with a tasty recipe.
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Any European country
10. Which language do you want to learn?
Arabic and Spanish
11. Who do you want to meet right now?
My parents, grandmother and brothers, who live in Pakistan.
12. What is your favorite colour?
13. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?
14. What is your dream job?
A clinical pharmacist
15. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Wearing those clothes which expose body.
17. Who are your style icons?
18. Describe your personal style?
Oh there are many, Night at the museum, Harry Potter etc etc..
20. Give us three styling tips that always work for you?
- Wear accordingly (Sari or shalwar kameez with heavy work on it in parties and kurti and jeans in caual get togethers or outings, of course with a hijab)
- Apply light lipstick and kajal (for evening parties do appropriate eye makeup)
- Wear those Sandals or shoes which complement the dress well.
22. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Call my mom, pray to God and leave it all to him.
24. Which other blogs you love visiting?
Any cooking or baking related blog.
Pudding and chocolates.
26. Favorite Season?
27.Which is your dream destination?
The list is very long, I want to start with Ice cream maker.
I am tagging and passing these awards to 10 wonderful, lovely blogger friends, Please accept it:
- Srivalli (Spice your life)
- Kamalika (Janaki's kitchen)
- Apu (Annarasa)
- Susan (The well-seasoned cook)
- Ruth (Once Upon A Feast )
- Dee (Ammalu's kitchen)
- Dk (Chef in you)
- Humaira (Humaira's food passion)
- Pari (foodelicious)
- Anam (Grumbly in my tumbly)
Now, Coming back to the recipe. I made tindoora fry for lunch yesterday, I had some left over red bell pepper which I added in it.